View Single Post
Old 10-28-2023, 10:38 AM   #3539
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

1967 Chevrolet C10 Step Side Pickup. Only 67,000 miles (Mileage On Pennsylvania Title). Starts Right Up and Runs and Drives Good! Have Original Owners Manual, Still Has The Service Part ID Label In The Glove Box.
This is The First Year of the 2nd Generation C10s. The Only Year That It Came With The Small Rear Window. This Truck is Very Rare, Not Only Being A Step Side Versus The Fleet Side But Very Few Came With The Side Mounted Spare Tire. Not To Mention Most Manuals Came Three On The Column (Tree) This Is A Four On The Floor with First Gear Being A Granny Gear. To The Best of My Knowledge It Still Has The Original 283 V8 Motor. All Dash Lights and Gauges Work and Functional.
Good Solid Body! Good Floors and a Spotless Frame. It's Had Some Customization/Modifications Over The Years and Has Been Repainted The Same Color As Factory (Vermillion Metallic) About 20 Years Ago Or So. The Fuel Tank Has Been Relocated From Behind The Drivers Seat To A Compartment In The Bed. Custom Side Dual Exhaust, Cooper Tires Like New.
This Truck Came From The Factory With No AC or Power Steering. Also Still Has The Factory Wooden Bed Which Has Been Covered By A Piece of Plywood.
This Is Not A Show Truck! It Has Minor Paint Blemishes and Minor Rust Spots Here And There, Just Surface Rust, No Holes!
These Trucks Demand BIG Money When Fully Restored Upward of $30 to 50k, See The Last Pictures I Have.
Clean and Clear Title In Hand Ready To Sell!
Absolutely NO Joyrides, Show Me The Cash and We'll Go For A Ride!
This Truck Is Priced To Sell! You Will Not Find Another Like It For Anywhere Near My Price.
Call Me If You're Interested, No Texts, I Will Not Respond To Them.
$10,000. Cash!! FIRM!!
Not A Penny Less!
Serious Buyers Only Please.
I'm Not Looking For Any Type Of Trades!
724 six one zero 0629
show contact info
do NOT contact me with unsolicited https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/ct...679889971.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote