View Single Post
Old 06-11-2019, 06:30 PM   #1
SRU1436

1972 C10 Cheyenne

Hello all-

I recently purchased this all original 1972 Chevy C10 Cheyenne from a coworker. The truck is in excellent condition (no cancer) with all the original parts, including the engine and transmission. The engine is a 350 with turbo 350, the engine has 74k original miles.

My coworker bought it from the original owner, an old man who passed away. The truck has been kept in the garage for the past 4 years until I purchased it. The truck was built in Fremont, CA which makes it even cooler since I live only 20 minutes from Fremont. The truck has been in the bay area its entire life. I will post a picture of the SPID a little later today. I have the original paperwork to include the protecto plate. It has some decent options.

My plan is to drive and enjoy it. I will slowly replace things as needed but I and going to keep it primarily stock. I bought it for 16 year old son and I to work on, but it appears he has no interest in it, maybe down the road.

I do need to buy a rear bumper as I took off the original large, heavy diamond plated bumper. It didn't fit in the garage with the bumper, it was too long...lol.

The price I got it for was a steal, which makes it that much better.

Glad to be a member of the forum.

Matt
Attached Images

SRU1436 is offline   Reply With Quote