View Single Post
Old 05-16-2011, 10:38 AM   #21
luifer76

Re: The never-ending, always changing Breadbox build.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruAggression View Post
Thanks man!!! Yeah I think if anyone ever stole the thing or attempted to they'd regret doing so haha...... I did make some progress today.... The bed is ready to come off completly unbolted and wheel wells out. Gotta make it lighter some how since I may be trying to muscle this thing off my self unless anyone wants to help a brotha out haha!! Then clean up time on the frame as it gets ready for hopefully the new Porterbuilt rear trailing arm set up. Gotta make room for stuff too, I have all these left over old parts taking up space in the garage and side of the house between the 87 and the 69 crap is everywhere!!!!!
oh cool well as far as doing it on your own i wouldn't even try too bro those beds are freaking heavy bro and when i removed mine three of us struggled since i didn't want to scratch the bed, man if you were here in town me and two of my buddys would cruise by and give you a hand some people use a cherry picker or and engine hoist to pick it up you just have to make the hoist the longest you can i couldn't do that bc i didnt want to scratch my paint you probably could since is just primer right?
luifer76 is offline   Reply With Quote