View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 11:23 PM   #319
71CHEVYSHORTBED402

Re: Build that 71 402 already

Wow, 6 + years later, after installing the rear harness today, I literally ran out of things to do on my truck, hmm. Go figure I hadn't ordered gaskets for the lenses, oh well. Some dependencies. We finish the body and moldings this Saturday, so the engine bay will soon be done, looking forward to it. Guess I'll need a battery soon.

How awesome if the glass guy could deliver, you'd think a year's notice is enough, same for the air cleaner my nephew's had 1+ year. Other than that, it's a gas tank, interior doors & seat away from being done on my end.
71 Custom Deluxe, SWB, 2WD, 402, A/C. I developed an assm. guide "kit" for restoring it from ground up. With assys, the guide accts for 1000s of OEM identifications and part numbers, all written in short order. 700+ images include assm, illust., charts, and points of interest. Much of the info. applies to all 67-72 GM trucks, and to a lessor degree all 67-72 GM vehicles. My build thread, and more on the guide https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...d.php?t=730025
71CHEVYSHORTBED402 is offline   Reply With Quote