View Single Post
Old 09-01-2010, 04:48 PM   #147
regan wilson

Re: Ok Boys and Girls it's Storytime

Well guys Topeka wasnt alot of fun (except for the non racing festivities). My first run was slow and it just seemed to get slower . My generator was giving me fits also (ugggh no ac at night) . My first round opponent had devine intervention on the door ! Musta been becuase they pulled him off the starting line for a leak and a got a competition bye run . Good thing becuase I went a 10.98 but I was .008 on the tree . After that I noticed my battery charger after over an hour was still at 10 amps on a 10 amp charge . I figured the batteries were junk but couldnt do anything but hope for the best . I lost second round with a .033 advantage at the line I was .020 he was .053 the truck just wouldnt run right . We tested the batteries today and together they didnt make enough amps for one battery . I was in 3rd place 3 1/2 rounds out of first when I got there and left in 5th place still 3 1/2 rounds out of first so it aint over yet . I may drop the Nationals in Ennis so I can go to Georgia in October we will just have to see what happens in Belle Rose La in 2 weeks ....