View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #63
cubber

Re: Cubber's Build Thread

OK, I know it's been a while since I've updated, but I haven't been completely dormant. In these pics are (obviously) some of the parts I have accumulated. There are a TON of small parts from Brothers (new mirrors, lenses, a little sheet metal). There is also a complete A/C system!! Some Porterbuilt goodies, and some new wheels, air bags, compressors, DLOE's manual valves. One cool thing is that a lot of my stuff came from the board. I bought all the stuff from Brothers with a discount they give to board members, my suspension stuff I bought from Travis at Pro Performance, some of which was made by Porterbuilt- all on the board! What's even cooler than that is that a loosely formed alliance of members from the Mid TN area (Rusbuilt, thelonerife, JRANGER, Kronos1968, and slash36g) are coming over on Sat to give me a hand!!! This be the beginning of what I hope will become a long standing tradition of us getting together to attack ALL of our projects, and to just have some fun with a good group of people!
Attached Images

2003 Chevrolet Z71 Ext. Cab
1995 Cavalier gas saver!
cubber is offline   Reply With Quote