View Single Post
Old 05-18-2021, 11:59 AM   #1841
Gregski
Post Whore

Re: A '54 named Busty

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrdthefox View Post
I feel your pain. When I bought my BMW back in 2004 I decided I couldn't stand to put holes in the bumper so I went rogue. Interesting enough, I never got pulled over and my son drives it today without issue. However, when I took it into the Republic of Boulder, the meter maids would write tickets for no front license plate. After 3 tickets, I decided to not take it into Boulder
Oh man, I hear that, and don't get me started on Cop stories, I have the worst of luck and everyone I know tells me how cool cops are, my brother and I once got pulled over for doing 90 MPH over the San Francisco Bay Bridge after a 49ers game I think heading home, cop chased us for like 3 miles then pulls us over, and I am thinking we are dead, we are dead meat, turns out he went to High School with my brother and they played basketball on the same team, can you friggen believe that, he did not say a thing about how fast we were going or for us to slow down, they chatted for like 15 minutes and he said I gotta go, later !
Gregski is offline   Reply With Quote