View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 10:28 PM   #8
jwalk
What was I thinking?

Re: LS with Fast Ez-efi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85burb View Post
I had a thread about a 383 or a carbed 6.0 and 90% of the responses where Why would you downgrade to a carb and so on. Sure the factory set up is the best for milage but driving it looks out of place to me sometimes. Need big aluminum intake under masive steel hood.
I don't think it's downgrading! Their making some serious power out of them! I could go either way (carbed or stock) just depends on how I was building the truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by softballnrd27 View Post
Why not go with and edelbrock efi intake and a 4150 style TB? I am going to go that route, and it can still be run by the stock computer. Other than the fuel rails it gives it the old school look with modern day mileage.
The main reason I am going with a carbed intake is to stay looking old school with the modern engine, so injectors and fuel rails won't look right to me. I was going to just run a carb, but this last weekend I played with the FAST Ez-efi and it's pretty sweet! Might still run a carb for a little bit, but I do plan to get the FAST set up. I was just seeing if anyone was already doing it.
Posted via Mobile Device

'68 C/10 Custom Long wide bed
'78 GMC Sierra short wide
Project: Second time around...'68 short wide
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=423949
jwalk is offline   Reply With Quote