Thread: Old pics
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 08:38 AM   #26
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Old pics

Glad to post them guys. Way too much history disappears without a trace.

Tim
I am friends with a gentleman that just turned 80 last Saturday that has been painting signs since 1958. I have worked on and off with him since 1988. I was mentioning to him that I might want to put old school lettering on the side of my 68' panel when I got to that point of the project and he stopped this by so i could see what everyone was doing back in the day. I am not sure of the origins of the book of photo's but will ask him next time we get together. It is always a hoot talking with him because we talk for hours and basically have no idea what either one said for most of that time since we are both mostly deaf We get by enough to get the jist of things though.

This is the album I am working out of. Half of the pictures are still sitting on my desk awaiting scan. What you see in the book is what I have already posted here. Some of these pics are so old they have the cloth back to them and have to be real careful handling them. I think I still have about 50-60 more left to scan and post.

Richard
Attached Images

Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is online now   Reply With Quote