View Single Post
Old 03-01-2022, 06:56 AM   #33
cjmorr13

Re: 1972 Chevrolet C20 4x4, 383 stroker, TH350 trans, NP205 Transfer Case - $20,000

I have been able to share a lot more detail via phone/text and have had good feedback on this truck from other prospective buyers. The color has been a sticking point to sell it, some are uncomfortable with a c20 body on a 4x4 chasis and one prospective buyer told me they were unable to do a deal because they couldn't find a low enough shipping cost to ship further north. If you are interested in this truck, shoot me a PM with your phone number and i will respond with all the information you need. Its hard to tell what these trucks are worth, i have gotten good feedback from others that the price seems “about right” but as you can see a deal hasn't been done yet. So if you think the price is too high, please give me a serious offer. I think this truck is worth more than $15K but, maybe not. I’d like to hear from those more experienced in the forum if this is priced unreasonably at $20K. Again, i posted this truck here rather than other marketplaces because I would like this to go to someone who is going to enjoy it for what it is, not spend a lot of energy fielding low ball offers. That said, let me know if i can do anything to ease concerns there might be about the truck or the price. Thanks for looking.
cjmorr13 is offline   Reply With Quote