View Single Post
Old 04-24-2021, 10:09 AM   #588
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by roll_the_dice View Post
Congrats on selling the Harley!

I looked at the Atomic 2 along with the Sniper when I was deciding what EFI to replace the FiTech. Since they are both owned by Holley, I was talking to my Holley customer service rep about the differences between the Sniper and Atomic 2. He said they tune the same, the only difference is the Atomic 2 has a fuel transducer which is a good thing and the Atomic 2 has to run a separate fuel regulator since it is not built into the system. The Sniper has a fuel regulator but not the transducer...I do like the fact you can get fuel pressure readings on the handheld of the Atomic 2. The only reason I went with the Sniper over the Atomic 2 was my fuel lines were already setup for a system with built in fuel regulator...so it was easier I do like the look of the Atomic 2. The handheld looks identical to the Sniper as well...I don't think you can go wrong with either choice.
I was hoping you had so great info and you did not disappoint!! thank you for the info!! i really appreciate it. since my system is not yet in and setup, i want to go with the atomic 2 to match all my other MSD stuff.
Thanks again...
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote