View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 04:05 AM   #457
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

Back to the Suspension bushes.

The company whose bushes I previously posted up has already pisssed me off as they do not reply to emails, even a simple request, after I emailed an enquiry on Friday last week.

People like that do not deserve my business as they probably see customer service as something other companies do.

So kind of back to starting out looking for a supplier who is prepared to deal with someone who is not an F1 team, or weekend warrior racer.

I had a suggestion for SuperPro bushes on Rods n Sods and looking for a supplier found someone supplying the brand about 15 miles from here.

Comments elsewhere.

[font color="e619a4"]Go to super pro web site and buy once buy quality, the images should give you an idea of what goes where, all bushes are marked up so you know where they go, ive fitted plenty of these bushes to landrover over the years, very forgiving and nearly impossible to damage when fitting.

if you can't get the rear anti roll bar bushes have someone with a lathe makes them for you. to be honest those ones never gave any problems like the fronts on cortina's. i can honestly say i've never ever had to replace them for an mot and i've had/worked on hundreds of them over time.
re the kit you list, it's all pretty self explanatory where they go once you have them in hand and offer them up. also as it'll be a toy not a daily driver i wouldn't worry too much about them wearing prematurely either.
neil.[/font]

Also, last night when I got back from work in Lewisham a parcel was propped up against my kitchen door.

My replacement leading trailing arm

Needs a good clean, Knotwheel at the ready……. And primer plus Hammerite

Probably by the weekend.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote