View Single Post
Old 10-28-2021, 04:02 AM   #528
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

So there I was doing my daily brisk 6km walk.

Coming back down the last 0.5km I pass two ladies walking an old Labrador, and a cross bred “Labradoodle” that has always been aggressive, goes for anyone that he sees or passes.
I always go down and greet him and make a fuss for a few moments, as I really love animals and want him to feel it as well.
Yesterday I was trying to set a new target time for the walk, so when Milo the dog went off barking and lunging at me as usual, I gave him a wide berth and kept left.
As I passed he lunged and bit me on the upper thigh, hard.
Thankfully he seems to have hit the rear pocket of my tracksuit pants.
I was livid, and wanted to destroy him immediately.
I went off at him, and clearly scared the living daylights out of his owner and the other lady, Labrador owner.
I was going to report it to the police in my anger, and pursue his destruction.
In the end I calmed down, and later one of my other neighbours popped around to hear what really happened, small village mentality.

What does one do in this situation?

The owners husband, interestingly has not come to see if I am OK, or apologise.

I was on training meetings till 4.30pm and after that I grabbed a coffee and went down to the garage to try finish painting the chassis that I had spent a part of my lunch break getting started earlier.

So got going again by 5.40 with the Hammerite.

By 18.10 it was pretty much dark, and I had turned on the garage lights earlier so that I could finish the painting on the upper side.

I also ran out of paint, perfectly when I finished the upper side.

Went to look this morning, not too bad a few spots to touch up where covering is not complete.

Weather is turning, so lets hope it dries nicely before I flip it over.

Then we are ready for partial reassembly.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote