View Single Post
Old 11-05-2021, 04:06 AM   #540
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ’s English 2001 S10 Extra Cab 4.3 V6 Truck

Not a road trip, but a 4hr trip on the road with a small detour to collect some fiberglass resin, matting, rollers etc from @adam73bgt that he collected for me a few months ago and stored in the back of his MG BGT.

Also stopped at Watford Gap Services for a pee and overpriced Costa Coffee along with the croissants Sally had made for us.

Thank you mate for collecting and storage.

Easy house to identify.

Then back on the road……

Up to Sandford near Whitchurch in Shropshire to come help mate Craig and Lorraine get some yard work and heavy lifting done.

They bought a converted barn house and a bit of paddock that needs a lot of work to get to where they want it.

Awesome details, layout and features, including an AGA wood burning stove in the kitchen.

He bought the old stables, enough for 4 horse and tack store and it is getting moved 100 meters to a new spot in the back field, joined later by a garage/workshop

Also happening is a new access path through the back being built, purple line….

So petrol head stuff needs doing.

Yellow graded access started yesterday, 20 tons of hardcore being delivered on Saturday, so loads of prep needs doing before then.

So Sally and I are the extra muscle.

Gas tank for heating and cooking had to be installed as the seller is redeveloping the old stables next door in the large paddocks into a new home, stables, riding school etc.

So new tank installed

The vintage Massey Fergusson you see working here is the result of COVID 19 when the owner operator lost his job and started his own business.

Garden bed, shrubs etc removed. Wall later today.

I brought some tools too to help cut back parts of the overgrown garden and access.

Loads of hedges to cut back.

And lawns to cut.

Everything is badly neglected and overgrown

There is a lot of lawn to cut, another Grizz-job as I do love a good looking lawn.

Gas delivery done early this morning.

Lawns starting to look good too.

More today.

And shed dismantling plus a glass greenhouse.
Grizz1963 is offline   Reply With Quote