View Single Post
Old 09-07-2021, 09:34 PM   #11
burnin oil

Re: The penalty is “mandatory revocation of license” for at least a year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4u2nv View Post
Idiots ??? No , take a look at all the car , truck statements , fashion what ever called over the years , it would be boring if all the same .
The visibility for sure doesn't seem that great
I agree with the things would be boring statement but that doesn't mean let style hinder the basic safety of others either. It's a slippery slope that I try and avoid but the fact is I see alot of these vehicles on the road and they are a Hazzard. The drivers just can't see what is going on around them. Most drive like they have black spray paint on their windows for tint. I fully admit that I don't like alot of things about our hobby as far as owners tastes go but don't have an issue with it otherwise. I don't care for Chip Foose wheels on a classic muscle cars. I also don't care for slammed vehicles but alot of that probably comes from driving on roads that make them impractical since they are sharing them with farm tractors. I don't see the point of a 12" lift either. My opinion doesn't matter on tastes since it is mine. I just don't want to loose my truck to someone who can't physically see the vehicles around them. That is stupid. Do as you like. Slam it , lift it, subframe, or paint it to what ever color you like. It's yours. I will respect the work you did even if it isn't my personnel taste. I just ask you keep it safe enough to not draw unneeded attention. Same concept as the diesels running around blowing black smoke like its a 1970 detroit hauling 80k pounds up a shear cliff. Quit giving the hobby a bad name. Everyone here wants the freedom do play with our trucks as we feel fit.
burnin oil is offline   Reply With Quote