View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 06:17 PM   #712
TKCR

Re: Bench Seats, Having them Reupholstered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMS View Post
Couple questions for you. on the plastic bezel seat belt opening, the NOS covers have a sewn in reinforcement with a vinyl flap in that area. Do you cut that out to use the sandwich plastic pieces?

Also, on the fixed back crew cab front seat, do yo have any good pics of how the vinyl comes together at the base of the back? Like the pics here I took from your thread, but I would like to see if the crew cab back is different since its more visible. My cover from SMS has an extra apparently finished on both sides vinyl flap on the front side of the back. See that last pic, I'm just checking to get that orientation correct.

Thanks
My seats don’t have that sewn in plastic piece. But I did just do a seat not long ago for someone, and he supplied his NOS cover. It did have those hard plastic things on there, but I took them off and put the correct seatbelt bezels on.

The Crewcab seat cover is exactly the same as the single cab seat, and the rear seat of a Crewcab. There is no difference in the cover.
The 3rd picture of the CarmineRed seat of mine. That is a 77-80 seat, so the cover is not the same as the 81-87. These are the only pictures of the Crewcab seats that I have, but they are the same as far as the cover.
Attached Images

Last edited by TKCR; 06-02-2022 at 06:23 PM.
TKCR is online now   Reply With Quote