View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 12:45 AM   #242
Scurry67

Re: 67 SWB First Build

Quote:
Originally Posted by TA_C10 View Post
I watch a lot of shows. Iron Resurrection and Texas Metal are my favorites as far as the personalities but I also really like the quality that KindigIt puts out. And all 3 of these shows have badazz C10's they built. Seen em all like 2-3 times so I catch a lot of details on them, especially details they don't even mention. pause, play, rewind, pause, play LoL. Anyways, some of these guys have done this mod, roll pans front and back along with bumpers. It looks REAL clean.

KindigIt and Martins Bros both did camaro bumpers along with the roll pans(if my memory serves correct). Foose did this too pretty sure, on his white c10, youtube. He did another mod I am going to be taking advantage of on my turn signals too

We need a new sticky on this site that only hosts "cool mods" with pics that we can just scroll through skipping all the extra stuff in between normal posts lol.

Also I totally agree that it would be slick to have a page full of mods. That's probably one of the more enjoyable things I've done on my project. It's cool to look back and see all that extra time behind the helmet pay off