View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 09:57 AM   #626
88Stanger

Re: Starting 1966 Factory Short Bed Build, Bagged, 383 Stroker and Muncie M20 4-Speed

Ok, so this past weekend I went with the motorcycle club i was member with for years until recently and we went white water rafting... well they did, i have a fresh tattoo that says i cannot so instead i took just over 1000 pics for the group, damn that is alot but there are 5 and 6 action shots of a bunch, but it was a great time. Unfortunately took time away from the truck, but it is a good reset. This next weekend I have family in town and i must fulfill a promise to my Cousin whom asked me to put her ashes in a lake our families used to live on and visit... so that is set for this weekend. Then it is back to truck!!

I am going to clean up the epoxy primer coat, insert seam sealer all over the damn thing and then give it a good thick primer coat and then fog on some black and start sanding, get it close to done and then set the cab on the frame and start to pre-assemble the rest of the body panels, get them all squared up, and then back off for final prep for paint... then re-assemble for 1 last time!! I say that like it is just simple .... lol ya not...
John 3:16 - Saved me... God Bless
88Stanger is offline   Reply With Quote