View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 10:38 PM   #122
Justin71105

Re: 1964 C10 fleet side swb

Got my front turn/park lights wired up today and tested everything with column wire connector plugged in and headlight switch.

Have to do some troubleshooting on the turn signals, I get park lights all the way around, brake lights work, hazards work but turn signals do not. It actually kills the rear lights completely.

Going to check my wiring again and maybe try another flasher relay if that checks out.

Wiring may be fine since brake lights work and hazards flash on all 4 corners, going to make sure that it is flashing the bright filaments in rear, fronts I made sure to wire bright filament for turn signals... Can't remember on rear been awhile since I wired them, went by color instead of checking which wire was actually for the brighter filament.

So park lights are working in front and rear, brake lights work, hazards work. I have headlight switch plugged in and column, do not have the foot switch in yet since I do not have headlights wired in. Will also be checking how well I am grounded to the frame, I don't remember adding a ground strap to the bed yet.