View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 03:49 PM   #3
texxxan

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_R_23 View Post
He’s definitely difficult to get a response from sometimes. I recently also purchased a dual tank harness and valve from him on eBay, and the transaction was flawless, communication was instant - even late at night. I inquired about getting a headlight and taillight harness for the same truck, which he had me do through Facebook Marketplace since that’s where he apparently does most of his business. After I paid for them, he just about disappeared. I asked for a tracking number several times without much response, and finally just asked if it had been shipped, which he said it was. About a week or so later, I finally said I needed a tracking number and he provided one the next day...showing it had shipped out only that day. It finally showed up after about a month since I had ordered it.

All the harnesses I got in were very well made and extremely high quality, so no complaints there. I just wish he would work on the communication a bit more, as even though it all ended up good in the end with me, I’m not comfortable enough to put up any more money and play the game of “wait and maybe’s” with it.

If you legitimately haven’t received anything yet even though the harness has been shipped, you should still be able to file a claim through your bank against the charge on your card.
It has not been shipped. He never provided a tracking number and refused to refund. I really think he feels like I just gifted him $309.