View Single Post
Old 09-29-2020, 09:50 AM   #17
texxxan

Re: Problems buying from gmachinz Jabin Wood?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKR View Post
I've never bought anything from the guy so I can't say anything specifically about how he does things. But I wouldn't want to do any business with anyone who does things like the two quotes here. It would be so easy before the sale is completed for the guy to tell you how it's going to go.

"I'm the only one who builds these harnesses, so I'm going to go quiet while I get them done. It'll take approximately this length of time, and as soon as I get them done I'll send you a tracking number. If I'm not done by then, I'll give you an update."

Easy. Then you can decide before you give him your money if that's something you want to get into, and then everybody knows what the deal is. It doesn't sound like that's the way he is. I've often said I don't let anyone get away with anything that I can't get away with at my job. If I ever took a customer's money and then refused to talk to them after I'd be out of a job in an instant. If I have to be clear with my customers about their expectations and the services I can provide, so does everyone else I deal with.
Exactly!! Only he did not ship me the harness, and said he wasn't going to ship it. He also said that refunding through paypal was out of his hands, which is a complete lie. I really wish I was wrong here. I want him to prove me wrong, but he won't. I filed a claim through my bank so I hope that works out for me. Either way, I would hate for anyone else to have to deal with this.