View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 09:22 PM   #43
77chris03

Re: My 68 swb build.

quick question for everyone that is kinda following this slow thread. i had some mexican shop that was gonna finish my floor for me, well just the metal work, and they ended up completely screwing everything up. its one of the reasons why i put the truck on hold because i lost all motivation because i kinda have to start over on a few things...i found an aftermarket floor pan for 200$, and i got it. now my question....should i just replace the sections they screwed up or remove the whole thing and start new?they chopped my inner rockers up and beat the pass. floor in after a new one was tacked in.... not to note that they filled the floor with a crap load of bondo that i made them wire wheel out....again this was back in feb...is there anyone who could help me get this done? im really really tight on money and my dad says im giving up on my truck...if i could get some help it would be awesome.. i have the garage but no space to do it.. is there anyone close to me that could give me a hand? i can pay in beer?lol or if someone close that wont screw me over who has the little extra enclosed space or a garage that needs some occupancy for a few weeks? ive just got my dad hounding me and i dont wanna let him think im giving up...if i can get my cab done (metalwork, bedliner, and primered) i can put it on the frame....ive already got the cab mount kit collecting dust.

BTW..STAY AWAY FROM TGI FRIDAYS in the woodlands, tx.... im just now gettiing over food poisoning, it put me in the hospital saturday...almost had to have a blood transfusion because the only thing coming out was solid blood....but im getting better now....
68 C10 Stepper #1- GONE 68 C10 Stepper #2
1977 Chevy Cheyenne...gone...was my first Chevy
04 Tahoe Z71, 04 Silverado 2500HD, 04 Sierra 2500HD
99 Sierra Stepside, 17 Denali HD, 84 K10
My 1st build-- http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=379333
My 2nd build-- http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=700310

Last edited by 77chris03; 07-19-2010 at 09:31 PM.
77chris03 is offline   Reply With Quote