Thread: Frankentruck
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 01:18 PM   #288
cwcarpenter98

Re: Frankentruck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns 66 View Post
Christian,

This is simply AWESOME!!!! In Hebrews it reminds us that the Lord is better than EVERYTHING....and some days we tend to forget that and have to be reminded on occasion when things do go OUR way. I recently studied the Great Commission in Matthew.....

I think too often we get caught up in our own little world and forget the bigger picture, getting complacent at where we are in life, and our Walk ...I know I am quilty of that and have to be reminded periodically of this.

Today you reminded me of this very fact of what is truly important. We tend to focus on our trucks and our efforts, resources and time are certainly spent on them.....while neglecting what is truly important.

It is so nice to see the Lord working in young peoples lives.
Thank you so much, John!

I focused too much during high school and the first year of college on the truck, but thankfully, this past year God has changed my outlook on life and what is most important above all things: A personal relationship with the Lord our God.

1963 C10 - Frankentruck 283, 3 speed with overdrive
Overdrive wiring here
1963-ish truck bed trailer - Half-Wit

1981 C10 - Penny 305, th350

1995 Dodge Dakota Sport

"I'll put it simple: if you're going hard enough left, you'll find yourself turning right." - Doc Hudson
cwcarpenter98 is offline   Reply With Quote