View Single Post
Old 07-05-2022, 10:31 PM   #100
Cadden

Re: soft topper tops

Hate to bump such an old thread, but I just got my new soft topper soft top for my 1970 jimmy. Their customer service, hardly answers honestly. I am waiting for an email response.

Everything went pretty sraight forward (after drilling out my 3 so badly rusted corner windshield bolts they were basically welded) I'm to the point where I'm hooking up the rear and front crossbars but the overall width is WAAAAY off and I can't hook the sides into the pins ln the bed rails. Instructions pictures are in black and white and really not that helpful but I'm fairly certain I've got everything installed correctly.

I waited quite a while for my top (7 months) as they had informed me they have a new vendor who makes the supports and what not.

Anyways, I can hook one side to the inside bed rail, but then the other side will be sticking OVER the bed rail by a good 6 to 8 inches.

Did I maybe get the incorrect cross bars? Could their new company have screwed up with their measurements. Or did I do something wrong?
Attached Images

Cadden is offline   Reply With Quote