View Single Post
Old 06-17-2002, 01:54 AM   #5
Fast68Chevy
Account Suspended

a big ol meeting/party/cookout/tunes/maybe a few drinks/ maybe a truck race or pulling contest or two/other stuff that neighbors love is in order for us midwesterners ? there are getting to be a few members around this region, wasnt always that way like back in 2000, but technically were all around, just werent part of forum is all, but are now and we know who you all are now! lol
Glad to have met you, Jeff, and glad to have been able to meet up with you again, Bob and TJ, wish there were like some shows or swapmeets or racetracks or something around here we could all attend or something for a day just to have fun. I dunno,. Id like to go to a couple of each anyways, not sure about you guys, too bad longhorn69Jeff couldnt make it also, he called me up said he was having "fun" with bracketry and accessories on his engine all day, lol. We coulda gone to there and had "fun" there too lol.

Sorry that I didnt have that front end ready as much as I should have by then, jeff,. guess i got lazy after spending all day before cutting the entire truck up from a complete truck down to pieces and helping load it all onto trailer, and plus staying up since morning before with no sleep since then, caffeine wasnt working the other day, im normally faster and little more talkative than that, not always how ive always been, til last couple years anyways, :P

TJ, thanks for taking pics and uploading them for me, and thanks to all three of ya for helping me clean out some more parts out of here, from now on i need to prevent accumulating anymore, unless i can really really use them or are an expensive part for dirt cheap or something(that never happens of course lol, dont we all wish it would though,)
happy truckin guys

Last edited by Fast68Chevy; 06-17-2002 at 02:00 AM.
Fast68Chevy is offline   Reply With Quote