View Single Post
Old 09-26-2003, 12:10 AM   #3
jose

Come on Bradley you made a false accusation . You are the one that never intended to send me the tow hooks . From a bit of pm's you can see that i did send you the correct addy and zip . I have been sending you pm's and emails since the 15th and you never responded . I do have more corresponce dating back to the 8th when your pm indicated you did have 71/72 tow hooks on your 72 the one's with the curl . What got me suspicious was that you indicated that they were on your 72 . I don't see a 72 listed on your signature . You also indicated you would send the others that realy made me start think you were not on the level . I did contact Rod a board administrator and relayed my concerns and he can verify .

Well Bradley Smith reply ?

Re: tach
Ill send tomorrow too give me time to box them tonight and ship did you want those others i sent to your email too im just gonna throw them in a box with the 72 ones i dont want any of them

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jose wrote on 09-08-2003 10:56 AM:
When can you send the hooks ? Will it be 2 day priority mail or ups ? I can send you the dash out tomorrow . Here is my address .

Jose De La Rosa
4718 State St.
Salem , Oregon 97301

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

brad20653 wrote on 09-08-2003 03:14 PM:
I dont need a picture ill take your word its good . Send to

Bradley Smith
P.O.Box 1562
Lexington Park,MD 20653 Send me your address for shipping

quote:

jose wrote on 09-08-2003 09:13 AM:
I am at work right now so i have to wait till this afternoon to email you the picture . I can have the tach dash boxed up and send it right away let me your details Thanks . Jose

Quote:
brad20653 wrote on 09-08-2003 01:20 PM:
Yes there from my 72 with the curl brad59875@comcast.net
Quote:
jose wrote on 09-07-2003 10:07 PM:
No don't have any pictures but it does work great and bezel still looks new . It is presently in my truck now . all the gauges work I would rather have a set of tow hooks since i do have another tach dash . Are your tow hooks 71/72 with the curl . I have a picture of the tow hooks i am looking for so if you can give your email . I'll send it to you . Jose

Quote:
brad20653 wrote on 09-08-2003 01:24 AM:
Ill trade id rather have tach.Have any pictures of the setup ?

jose6772@yahoo.com