View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 12:14 AM   #23
1972CheyenneSuper

Re: '72 Super Project: Updates!

It's funny how life happens and before you know it, ten years fly by and you're picking up where you left off. This truck started as a project I bought from my brothers when I was in high school 10 1/2 years ago. My previous pictures have lost their hosting privileges, so I'm going to attach a few from '06. I have more, just not worth the time to repost them all, if you want to see something specific let me know as I probably have it. Anyways, I ripped this thing apart down to the bare frame, resulting in pieces everywhere. Then the whole college thing happened, followed by grown up things like working full time, saving for a house, etc. The money wasn't quite there for some time to sustain a frame off project, so around 2009 I put everything in a shipping container for storage minus the frame and engine. I bought a '62 Impala after college so I'd have something that I could drive in the summer and work on in the winter without the constrictions of a full frame off. Two winters ago, that car received the Vortec and 4L60E that I intended to put in this truck.

1972CheyenneSuper is offline   Reply With Quote