View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 01:57 PM   #9
omodified

Re: "Midnight Rider" 1970 C10 SWB Fleetside

**Disclosure**

When I first bought this truck, it was meant to be a Father/Daughter project. We did enjoy it together, but she has grown up and moved out. The plan was always to keep the work in house. So far, I have been able to do that. I planned to get a lift for my shop to assist with the build but I delayed that due to other house projects. Now, I have a Granddaughter and I am finding that I have less time available than I used to. I don't want my build to be another 10 years from finished, so I have decided to enlist some help. I found a guy locally that restores these trucks for a living and knows them very well. He is willing to assist me with things rather than taking over the entire build. This keeps me active with what is going on, and now I don't have to buy a bunch of equipment that I will likely never use or need again. And, I get to keep spending time doing the things that are really important - family! So, during my build, you are likely to see pics from inside my garage and inside the shop at Piedmont Traction located in Mooresville NC.

Board Member #87725
My build thread... http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=813848
omodified is offline   Reply With Quote