View Single Post
Old 02-08-2023, 09:32 PM   #11
truckster

Re: Break in Front Prop Shaft

Quote:
Originally Posted by '68OrangeSunshine View Post
Phone is a Samsung A53 Android. I tried emailling the pix to myself, but my only other e-dress was on Yahoo. G-Mail to Yahoo. Then I tried saving the pix off Yahoo, but I cannot find them on my hard drive. Corrupted in transit, I guess.
I just got rid of my phlip-fone. I'm new at this Devil Mirror stuff.
You have several options here. You can email them to your same Google account. In fact, you don't even have to send them. If you attach them to your draft and then close your draft, you can find them in the drafts folder on your computer.

You also have a Google Drive account if you have a Gmail account (which you do since you have an Android phone). Long-press on any of the pictures. That will open the selection window, where you can click on as many pictures as you want. On the bottom of that screen is an icon that says Share. Choose that, and one of the options will be Google Drive. Upload them to your Google Drive and you can access them anywhere.

Then there's the old stand-by, a hard connection. Connect your phone to your computer with your USB cable. A screen should come up asking how you want to connect. Choose mass storage device and you should now be able to access the files through your file manager on your computer.