Thread: 72 Lwb
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2008, 06:48 AM   #5
Outlaw72
Hay Team!!

Re: 72 Lwb

djracer - Nice to see a truck in the 5's.....lets me feel warm and fuzzy that it can be done! Do you have any links to the suspension parts you speak of? Is there a kit that will allow me to mate coil overs to the rear of the truck? That would be ideal! I know the 90/10 - Trick Spring kit for the front but I cannot find anything that works. If you don't mind, can you point a fellow racer in the right direction.

bigjim - Everything happened so fast....I'm not sure what happened first. The rear or the hop.....On the pass prior to mine, some guy lost a rod on the track and oiled down the whole lane. 45 minutes and tons of fresh prep later...this happened. It has wheel hopped before in prep but it was minor and didn't really concern me at the time. I have just about everything to the rear I can get there....Battery, fuel cell, Bottle and Nitrous fuel cell, are all in the bed. I'm happy with the way the 3,000 stall performs but the hop happened when I hit it with 1,000 psi bottle pressure. The week prior to that the nitrous tune was a little different and so was the track prep. I was actually spinning ever so slightly out of the hole and things were good.

Thanks for your comments...

Last edited by Outlaw72; 01-11-2008 at 06:50 AM.
Outlaw72 is offline   Reply With Quote