View Single Post
Old 06-14-2021, 01:54 PM   #17
LBJ

Re: 77 Bonanza Windshield Washer Spray Pump?

Late, but here are a few pics of the spray setup. One hose from the tank to the pump. One line out of the pump, but added a Y splitter and one line each to the spray nozzles. That's it!

And I almost forgot. I bought a new set of tires in May 2021 after these only had 16.5 years on them! One blew out on the way to Discount Tires. But, held air the last mile or so. That was pretty funny. I got the last dime's worth of wear out of that set. I think they were COOPER tires from SAM's CLUB.

Another funny thing, tire stores only carry a few 15 inch rim size tires in stock, these days. Mostly for trailers. Whole set was $325 out the door. These were CORSA tires. Never heard of them, but they hold air. At this point, that's a good thing. Now I'm not afraid of driving her. Last few drives on the old tires, I could tell they were getting wonky as the steering wheel was rocking and LOTS of vibration up front.

They will last thru my lifetime. Ha.

I wish I had the opportunity to cleanup the rims and repaint them before changing the tires out. Original hubcaps with hand painted Bowtie and Yellow Ochre pin stripe.
Attached Images

LBJ is offline   Reply With Quote