View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 10:14 AM   #104
Roostre

Re: Roostre's 1967 C20

I haven't made much progress. Since I have the one cab corner cut out, I've been looking at the cab and trying to make a plan on how to fix all the rot. I've got a complete floor, cab corners, rockers, and RH lower A-post to put in. Now that I'm inspecting more closely, I see the bottom of both B-posts are rotten to the point that the bolts to the floor are missing, see the picture below. I'm debating how to fix this, as it looks like there is not a patch panel available for this area, and complete B-posts are $300+ each. That's way too much to be buying just to cut a patch out of. I think I'm going to brace the cab and cut the poorly done rocker panels out so I can get a good view of the area. I will then cut the floor out and get the new one positioned so I can tell what the patch I need to make for the bottom of the B-posts will look like. I was hoping to leave the rockers in place while I did the floor, but I don't think that's an option anymore. Anyone who has done this and can give some tips would be appreciated.
Attached Images

Roostre is offline   Reply With Quote