View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 09:56 PM   #1
Medicanman71
Account Suspended

#s matching engine block

Do many of you have one? I'm sure a plenty of you do, but the rest of the engine is orig also. I pulled my numbers off the block a few weeks ago thinking it was a crate and was surprised to find out its a 1971 block made for a truck, almost 100% sure the block is orig to my blazer. i'm sure just about all of you know more about these kind of things then myself though, i'm no expert by any means. Would you consider this at all desireable or only if the ENTIRE truck was stock also?

Like i said i'm sure its not rare, we see pretty much stock-stock trucks with un-touched engines and engine comparments.... but thats not exactly what i'm talking about. My engine for sure doesnt look stock..., the heads arent orig., the intake manifold may not be, the carb isnt and the air cleaner isnt, it also has headers... but as said it appears the block is orig. equiptment... i was pretty surprised.. This is how i got the blazer minus the heads, those i added. I know i know, this post is worthless w/ out pics i'm sorry... thanks for the info

Last edited by Medicanman71; 03-10-2006 at 10:00 PM.
Medicanman71 is offline   Reply With Quote