View Single Post
Old 10-05-2022, 11:53 PM   #214
mr.mud1

Re: 1972 Cheyenne Super coming apart to go back together

some more progress at the body shop,he sent a bunch of pictures today but for some reason,most of them are so small,they're hard to see but it looks like there is new green paint everywhere,how many coats i don't know but now working on the white that is as messed up as the green was.i asked if he had worked on the white/green part line at the back of the cab below the rear window?the make-believe painter clown that did it in May,made the tape way above the molding clips studs so now the stainless moldings won't cover the tape line?great work from someone who is supposed to know better?evidently not.anyway this fella said he hadn't worked on that problem yet,too many other screw ups to fix?it'll be interesting to see how he fix's that?it is a treat to see nice work though,everything is covered,papered off,the way it's supposed to be with the paper going right down to the shop floor.i wouldn't have the overspray mess i have and a motor to pull out to repaint orange along with everything black to repaint black,if the original guy did it correctly?more upates as i get info from the bodyshop.
Attached Images

mr.mud1 is offline   Reply With Quote