View Single Post
Old 11-14-2022, 09:45 PM   #2609
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

1967 Chevrolet c10 short bed truck.

5.3L “LS Swap” fresh engine build by Napa of Mustang Oklahoma,
BTR stage 2 cam kit/springs.
Long tube headers, 3” exhaust to 1 chamber flowmaster mufflers.
Aftermarket wire harness and fuse/relay bank to run ecu, tuned and runs great. After market aluminum radiator, electric fan, Custom made intake cover to match truck, New sensors, new gaskets, new injectors, new water pump, new belt and hoses etc.. not a junk yard swap.

RRR Transmissions built th350 trans, built internals good for 800hp, B&M 2800 stall converter, B&M pro pistol grip shifter, transmission hits hard and works great.

Narrowed Ford 9” rearend, Moser screw in big stud axles, new positrack unit, 3.50 gear, rear gear whines on deceleration but drives fine, Competition Engineering ladder bar setup, Strange Engineering adjustable coilover kit, Weld Forged 15x12 wheels, was on 28x10.5 radial, currently on Mickey Thompson sportsman 31x18.5 (will need tires before long) will fit small tire or big. Will fit big wheels for the pro touring style as well.
2x4 rec tubing rear frame with tall z step ( will lay frame on air ride setup) still has air bag plates welded into frame for bags. Can be swapped back to air ride pretty easy.

Large 20 gallon bladder fuel cell in rear under bed, rear mounted battery on frame, Has receiver hitch behind tag and will pull a trailer 😉 #Rockymountainraceweek

Z step front frame and boxed, stock style front end but trimmed for air ride, truck used to be on air and 22’s, can lay body.. front fenders trimmed for big wheels/no inner fenders. Has bolt in brackets for stock style front springs ( currently on) , still has air bag plates welded in, New front control bushings included with truck, has new ball joints upper and lower now,

Aftermarket 2” drop spindles, disc brake front. I have the option of a brand new disc brake kit for the rear if we make a deal.

I’ve owned this truck for approx 13 years, bought it stock and partially restored, already had some body work done when I got it but needed alittle more to be paint ready (to me) so I had it “patina sanded” and Summit racing matte clear coated, was a Texas truck so no bad rust in the major areas, has new rockers that I know, has minor rust in front core support bracket (pics) had some spots lower inner door, not bad for a driver at all, it’s not a show pony that stays in the garage, it was meant to be driven and it does. I daily drive this truck stock for years, then lowered on 22’s for years, then air ride for years and now on coil overs and big tires for years, the current LS 5.3L that’s in it only has approx 1,000 miles on it and the transmission, original standard trans truck, still has the clutch pedal and column shifter.

the interior is in good shape, all lights work/turn signals, headlights, floor dimmer switch, dash lights, dome light, wipers, no fuel gauge, in dash DVD player, has a Bully Dog digital gauge setup, with tach and temps, is programmable etc..
seat was completely redone when I got the truck and sits great, new carpet kit, custom made console with nice B&M shifter.

I’ve loved truck for years but it’s time to build a bigger shop.. it’s not perfect but it’s been road proven and driven, has little quirks but always starts and runs right, I will do my best to answer questions but please No Trades, if your serious you can call me.
NO TRADES. Thank you https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/cto/7557239770.html
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote