View Single Post
Old 03-16-2023, 11:38 PM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: Custom trim on 1972 c50

You'll love that museum. Haven't forgot about pictures. I have too many files for the cloud, for free anyway. I'll call and see what he suggests. Been hammered with a variety of things pulling me every which way but loose. On the MD Custom grille pics, I get the invalid file thing. No permission to share. I have a very nice original 70-72 light red tandem grain body w/Daytons picture and it's letters are white. It is equipped with the camper/towing mirrors in stainless. I don't believe I've ever seen that before. I have a black original paint one as well and it's letters are also white. Also have another one with original paint, faded red, and the letters are white. I wish I could show them.

I just found and saved some others. I found a '72 brochure with a blue 4wd conversion with red letters. Maybe prettied up for brochure? Let's see about this one, it's a large and might be original paint.... Nope! I think all these came from Purplewave. Did you try searching 72 Chevy C60. I found that red straight on picture that blows up big, but can't share it. The pans look like argent, about same as rallye wheels to me. But could be white to be honest

Here is one that works. Might be same truck
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote