View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #45
houndstooth

Re: payed no delivery what next

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
This sucks,for sure.I am sympathizing with you,Wayne.But,in my mind,I`d jump to cuss bureaucratic muttling and lack of accountability between customs and two postal systems before I`d personally attack a person with no known history of wrong doing.If you are wrongly accusing Tink then did you consider you may have run her off the site?Did you consider how you would feel if innocent and in her shoes?How would you handle it?I`ve given real life examples in this thread about international befundledness as well as a simple California to Maryland postal hangup.I`ve had a zillion smooth transactions,but that didn`t make the couple bad ones I`ve had not occur.I ordered a set of 14.50/37-16.5 mounted & balanced tires from San Diego and got them months faster than a car model kit.I hope this still turns out well.But,my gut tells me you`re a victom of some system failure.Shippers are known for throwing away damaged parcels to rid themselves of blame for damage.Not every employee in the chain of shipping will have enough integrity to own up to mishandling a package.It`s just another cardboard box to them.
you have got to be kidding me i run her off the site ??? i'm the one that didnt rec. my goods she is the one that dissapeared and has not tried to help in this matter if she is innocent why have i not heard from her there is no system failure if she follows up they have to respond to her requests . i can not trace from my end only the the shipper can . pull your head out special k..and by the way if you decide to visit out this way drop by i'll be glad to show you around , we may not have the same morals when i do a deal i see it through, any way i'm sure we can find some common ground as we share same interests.
cheers
houndstooth
houndstooth is offline   Reply With Quote