View Single Post
Old 06-23-2021, 03:29 PM   #29
SCOTI

Re: MOOG Disapointment

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimijam00 View Post
I just avoided this problem this past weekend when going to fetch a battery at NAPA (20% order online and pick up in store) for my Vette. They attempted to hand me a battery born on Aug 2020. They told me "The warranty actually starts on the date of purchase". I said "Let's put a meter on it". He did. I ended up walking out with a battery with a Mar 2021 date, which was at the back of the shelf with 3 older batteries in front of it. Lol.
I normally would have had it tested but I'm getting worse w/my ability to interact w/people so I just avoid them when needed. The counter people that day were freaking chatty-cathys so avoid was the correct play @ the time for me.

The guy there the next morning was easier to work with but unlucky.... I was irritated @ that point. He did agree w/me that they should have never even had it (or the one that was even older) on the shelf to sell.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is online now   Reply With Quote