View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 12:03 PM   #24
SCOTI

Re: Air bag spacer cups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
I've been looking at simple bag on trailing arm setups and 2 things stand out. one being I can't find ANY pictures that show them as compressed as mine. I do have a 2" drop block as well...but the threads I've seen show them hardly compressed. 2nd thing I noticed, my truck looks way lower like this compared to other similar setups I've seen
now most are truck setups and maybe they didn't want to cut through the bed floor? it just seems super low for just a basic bag replacing the coil spring and drop block setup.

I'm going to try and keep looking, trying to see if I can find a Dom 2600 FULLY flattened with this set up, or what a slam would like. I just don't see why nobody else's looks this compressed.
As you alluded... It's most likely a weight variance. Your Burb has more 'junk in'da trunk' as well as bed floor limitations.
Most don't don't go as far as needing to cut their floors out.
99CCSWB Driver
All Fleetsides
@rattlecankustoms in IG

Building a small, high rpm engine with the perfect bore, stroke and rod ratio is very impressive.
It's like a highly skilled Morrocan sword fighter with a Damascus Steel Scimitar.....

Cubic inches is like Indiana Jones with a cheap pistol.
SCOTI is offline   Reply With Quote