View Single Post
Old 11-10-2022, 10:45 PM   #2513
Wikid61

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds Part 2

https://stlouis.craigslist.org/cto/d...544290029.html 1971 GMC car hauler, ramp truck, wedge bed. Bed is 16’ long with hydraulic winch and tool boxes in pretty good shape (one side needs a door).

The truck has a small block Chevy engine, brand new aluminum radiator with electric fans, and brand new brake master cylinder. Brakes may need to be bled still. I have only moved the truck on the parking lot because it isn’t finished. It can probably be driven onto a trailer. The tires are all up and have useable tread. The exhaust is quiet, and it is running off of the factory gas tank. I do not remember what the odometer reads. I bought a new dimmer switch and headlight switch but haven’t had time to rework the old lights. The main wire from the battery to the wiring harness was stolen along with the battery cables and original radiator. I replaced the wire, battery cables, etc and it now works fine but still needs tail lights, and misc work. This is not a show truck, still a little bit of a project, but it’s not far from being something you can drive and use. Ramps are missing. Call tree won for-tree nine seven, seven too, seven ate. Cash preferred. Pics and video of it running is available upon request.
Attached Images

Wikid61 is offline   Reply With Quote