View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:40 AM   #1
burbluv

Need suggestions if I should sell or part out my extra Suburban

So I am in the middle of reworking my 62 K10 Suburban and one of the ideas I had was to switch out the clamshell doors to the barn doors and to also gets some extra parts here and there. To make a long story short I went out and bought a father/son 66 project that they decided to not finish. They really broke this thing down but now it is mine with original paperwork and original California plates. Here I am 6 months later and I have decided against the barn doors because as a 4WD I think the clamshell doors work really well for me.

It is now time to sell but I am going to look to forum members advice as to how. I am loading a ton of pictures below but you will also see some of my 62extra parts mixed in as well so it is not everything that goes and also I did not get shots of everything that will be included. I have all the side glass, the back door glass, the gauge cluster, a bumper, glove box, the frame from the middle seat, the barn doors, fenders, cowl, grill support, the frame, the hood, the doors, bezels, chrome, handles, rear view mirror, a manifold and even a 350 engine that the father and son had been rebuilding. Take a look for yourself at the pictures. Obviously this is not a complete burb but there is a ton of stuff here that I am bordering on thinking that parting out might bring me more or I just slap it all into a big package deal. So I am asking you to cruise the pictures and give me your thoughts. Should I part it out or sell it as a package and if you were selling it as a package what would be a fair price to sell it for.
On to the photos and thanks for the help. I can only add 5 so I will follow up with a few right after.
AJ
Attached Images

burbluv is offline   Reply With Quote