View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 11:08 PM   #1
Kronald_70GMC

My 1970 GMC “Project Splice”

Hello everyone. I have a very rusty 1970 GMC Sierra that I bought off my grandpa a couple years ago. These 67-72 trucks have always been a sweet spot with me. As far back as I can remember, my dad had a 1970 Chevy pickup that he daily drove. Somewhere along the way he sold it but bought a 1969 Chevy CST which has since been totally ground up restored. My uncle who some of you may know as chewychevy67 has been in a very long, very interesting restore of a 1967 Chevy SWB. And my brother daily drives a 1969 GMC pickup. Needless to say these trucks run in my family. So when I heard that my grandpa was selling his I just knew I had to have it. It has been a long time now of slowly collecting parts and dreaming of the day I could finally start the restoration. Well that day has finally come. I didnt get much done, but its a darn good start. I ended up cutting off my drivers rocker, cab corner and some of the inner rocker and floor pan. This cab is actually a donor cab as the original is in far worse condition. Anyway enough of my story for now, lets get some pictures going.
Attached Images

1970 GMC "Project Splice"

2017 Silverado LTZ (Daily Driver)

IG: kyle_ronald
Kronald_70GMC is offline   Reply With Quote