View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:07 AM   #12
heavy71chevy

Re: totally old school 71 c10 LWB

Well today i did some work on her..not alot...unbolted the towers off the frame and there soaking in purple power overnight...alot of grunge is on the frame just cleaning it as best i can and then im gonna spray it all chevy orange along with the suspention peices..still trying to figure out what color i want to paint my headers before they go on my new motor..any suggestions? the motors all orange except the aircleaner and the truck is gonna be black with Black n' Blue stripes. As far as the motor pull went...it was ok only took us about an hour to get it out and loaded cause prior to him and the cherry picker showing up ..but I still got to get up to bulldogs towing to work on my motor..i dont have a garage and were freinds lol but that should be done in about a week or two....im anxious to move her under her own power again lol after almost 3 months of her dead in the water..but its gonna be a long ride to the end but im ready for the tire smoke and lynard skynard to come back into my life lol
heavy71chevy is offline   Reply With Quote