View Single Post
Old 03-08-2023, 09:52 PM   #284
omodified

Re: "Midnight Rider" 1970 C10 SWB Fleetside

I have another project going on as of last night. I'm working way ahead of myself here, but I have learned to act now on these trucks before the price goes up 200% tomorrow. I've had this idea in my head of how I wanted to redo my bench seat. Bolsters, with cup holders but in factory scroll. The problem is, I can't find anybody willing to do it. This was my option after I decided I didn't want to expense for buckets and I wanted a third seat for a grandkid. Well, now I have two grandkids so I started thinking buckets again. Well, I just about got scammed on Facebook the other night. Good thing I'm not too old to know when something seems too good to be true. This deal here though was just good enough to seem legit. The guy was diligent and really good at what he does. (By the way, do not buy factory bucket seats from Frank's Pontiac Parts and Auto Dismantling. The real Frank is a great guy, but he does not sell Chevy truck parts. anything else is a scam!) Last night, I started to buy a set of buckets from the board here. I was going to have to ship them from California, and then restore them and the console once they got here. Before I pulled the trigger on those, just by chance, I found someone here in North Carolina that restores them. Now, I will have a show quality set in my hands in two weeks for cheaper than I could have shipped and restored some myself. Here is the start. More to come...

Board Member #87725
My build thread... http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=813848
omodified is offline   Reply With Quote