View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 11:55 PM   #14
402Bowtie

Re: Parting 1970 suburban

Quote:
Originally Posted by 71K5Randy View Post
Hi, I’m interested in the blue interior parts - door panels, arm rests, seat belt parts (especially anchor covers), etc.
Quote:
Also how are the rear side panels? How is the upper side panel chrome trim?
Quote:
How is the step up panel between middle row floor pan and the cargo area? Mine has rust through on both ends.
Randy-- I brought back to Denver most of the interior panels and what was left of the seatbelts, including two anchor covers that appear to be in nice shape. I had to leave the chrome strips and some of the door panels, as I will have to drill out the screws. The step up panel is badly rusted. I actually have two sets of rear panels in blue...the other set has been in my garage for several years.

I've been swamped with work lately and will be all of this week again. I would like to get everything cleaned up and then post pics and price...hopefully next weekend. Thanks for your patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titospecial View Post
Interested in the steering column
tito -- I still need your zip code if you are still interested. I attached a pic. It will not include the lower shaft, nor the steering wheel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getter-Done View Post
Interested in Third door hinges unless they go with the door.
Also 4th door Regulator,
I brought the door hinges back with the third door. I can get pics and a price next weekend. I had to leave the 4th door regulator, as I was trying to be careful with that door panel (which will need the mounting screw drilled out).

This suburban is 7 hours away from me, but I will be back around Memorial Day to get more parts. I'll try to make sure I get what has been requested so far. Let me know if there are any other requests.
Attached Images

402Bowtie is online now   Reply With Quote