View Single Post
Old 06-26-2019, 07:19 PM   #25
TA_C10

Re: 1968 GMC - Ol' Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDPotter View Post
Doors are epoxied, driveshaft is in, and I'm done reworking my LS harness. I spent hours and hours working on this harness and I'm pretty happy with it now. I initially just pulled out all the unncessary wiring and reloomed it, but then I decided I wanted to mount the PCM in the cab so I ended up shortening or lengthening pretty much every wire back to the PCM connectors. I didn't want to have the LS power wiring made up in the engine bay, so I bought an American Autowire bulkhead with enough terminals to run the merged pink and orange wires through the firewall so I can make the connections in the cab.

Nice work on all of this. Cool to see inside of doors. I did my harness same as you and made it standalone. I really wanted to rework to put in cab but for sake of time I think I'm going to leave it under hood, build a bracket for pcm, relays, and power and ground distribution, and mount all that on the core support, call that a day... Maybe in stage 2 I will redo harness and put inside cab ...

Looks great man, your re-motivating me. I'm headed out to garage with a NOS blue and I'm going to prep my cab for paint dammit

"It's only money".
TA_C10 is offline   Reply With Quote