View Single Post
Old 12-03-2021, 01:33 PM   #847
1project2many

Re: Post your C/L finds for everyone to enjoy!

Quote:
What is your lowest price? << My listed price is my lowest price. I have 15 interested parties and one on the way right now. (This was true, selling a very low mileage, older Japanese car that is in high demand. Sold it to the first person, for 1.5x of KBB value.)
For a long time I was upset at the laziness of today's younger buyer. I spent years learning to haggle, to feel out the seller or the buyer. Sometimes I make a new friend or at least a great acquaintance. I've gotten great deals on things I wasn't originally looking for, been given contact information for other folks with items I'm interested in, and even received job offers while discussing buying or selling something. I guess I feel rewarded because I learned to talk with folks.

Today's younger buyer is different and I have learned to work with them. This might be a CL ad for today's buyer as I see them.

"Buyer: Looking for easy profit. No strings attached. Quickly able to research value and price of item being sold. Will commit to anything if pressured. Doesn't care about seller's impression. Willing to move on."
1project2many is offline   Reply With Quote