View Single Post
Old 03-20-2014, 09:06 PM   #91
desertdogg

Re: Need advice: LS ENGINE SWAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BR3W CITY View Post
I might be stopping out by LA to see Steel Panther....but you'd have to wait a month or so
Thanks BR3, hopefully this guy comes thru for me next week lol. What pissis me off the most is Im at a stand still and at this guys mercy, but I have to play along and not get on his bad side because things can get alot worse as far as time goes. If things get ugly then I will see this guy in small claims court in six months or longer...really dont want to go down that road...but I will if I have to. Just wish I knew what I have sitting in my garage because this guy is still saying it came from that tahoe. he says the previous owner replaced the original engine with a new unit and called the dmv to notify them of the mileage change but they will not release that information to me since I dont own the tahoe.
The vin history report says in may of 2013 it had 57k then in august of 2013 it jumps to127k...very strange, so how can you put over 60k mile rin 3 months ? Just too many weird things going on that puts doubts on my mind.