View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 09:26 PM   #20
65Custom

Cool Re: 65Custom Build Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captainfab View Post
WOW! you've done some serious metal work on that cab. I'm impressed with the results. Keep up the excellent work. I'm looking forward to updates.
Thanks I have about half of the cab work completed there will be more to come since the roof panel gets replaced too looked good till it was cleaned up at the blasters

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg65 View Post
What did you decide to do with the bed you bought out of Texas?
I decided to keep it I think it is very fixable with parts from the other one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacAttack View Post
Really dig the close-ups on the fab work - showing the rust challenges.

Please keep us posted, step by step - lots of excellent information!

Mac.
Will do, I had to get new cab corners the ones I have from LMC seem to not fit very well and after talking to Alan about his I decided to try another set I'll let you all know how they work out

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1964C10 View Post
Wow, awesome work! that is definitely a lot of sheetmetal work. Welcome and keep us posted we are such picture monsters lol
Yeah man will do

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Z71 View Post
That is awsome. After seein the rusted floor in the begining, I was ready to write this one off as another project that will never see the light of day. But replacing the whole floor??? that is frikin awsome. I love it.
Yeah man I wish they had actually made a replacement floor for ours like the do the 67-72 but it has been a great learning experience and not as hard as one might think
65Custom is offline   Reply With Quote