View Single Post
Old 12-27-2022, 08:24 AM   #14
biketopia

Re: Trailing arm crossmember with No Limit Arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by kev2809 View Post
they sell those exhaust cutouts everywhere too. I just ordered a cheap set for my stock crossmember, believe they were like 60 bucks off Amazon. pro performance has a nice set and so does brothers. these all bolt in but still need a 4" hole drilled out obviously.
Thanks, I'll do some looking today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joyridin View Post
I got it somewhere around December or January? I started driving the truck in June. The bushing are red Energy Suspension. Tina would not give me a part number, but I found them on ES website. You can only buy them in bulk, so they can't be real good. It looks like NL makes their own metal sleeve. They wore out where the sleeve goes through the bushing. They also do not have any slots for lubricant to get through the bushing between the sleeve and bushing. On the second set, I added 4 slots hoping that was the issue. I used the special grease for polyurethane bushings, but it didn't make a whole lot of difference.

Here is the bushing with dimensions. These show grease slots, but mine had none. https://www.energysuspensionparts.com/bulk-2557
Interesting, thanks for the info. I bought my kit in November of 2020 when I sold my house and everything has been on the shelf since then. Finally getting some time to fiddle with the truck. I'll pull the box off the shelf and see what it looks like though and keep this info if I need to make up something before install.

07 Silverado Classic 2wd

95 Camaro 427SBC/TH350
biketopia is offline   Reply With Quote